So, I traveled around 1400 kms from Mumbai to Delhi, just after returning from Bangalore 2 days ago. Yeah, November has been a lot of traveling and more to come in month end. Not to mention, I came back to Noida after nearly 8 months. Felt like home. After all, I have been there since I joined College in 2004. It has been a second home to me. Being there only for 2 days with engagement of a close friend to attend, I had limited time to catch up with friends. It was nostalgic being back.
I tried my best to make out of the trip by meeting the close ones and visiting famous hangouts in Noida.
1. Sector – 61 : Late Night Walk
2. Chocolate Pudding of Brown Bread, Noida
3. Atta, Sector -18 : Heart of Noida
4. GIP Mall – Window shopping
5. Asia Kitchen’s Red Curry – Yummy, My favorite
6. Haldiraam – Spice – One of the few places where I love vegetarian food! This one is he best Haldiraam outlet. Little crowded but taste is always great. My fav – Daal Chilla.
I did miss the Brahmputra Chicken, will catch up next time perhaps
I still have few of the #4sq mayor-ships left in Noida
Wishing to get back soon.
Never thought, I would be leaving NCR, guess what – “Nothing is permanent”
Things happen, when you expect the least in the most expected way. Guess, it would be a step to closer to my dream. Hoping to get over the NCR thing and missing my friends as soon as I can. Still 14 days to go. Hoping to make most of it, before i leave.
Good-Bye to NCR soon
I don’ reside in a place, The Whole World is my home.